Nebraska Okie State Tickets

huskres

I dont see anywhere else to post this where people respond. I was born in Lincoln but I live in Tulsa now and there is four of us that will be going. Where can I find info on tickets so we will be sitting on the Huskers side, with Huskers fans? I cant find anything online. Would prefer us 4 to be seated together, which isnt to hard at OSU since they don't come anywhere close to selling out. Ive been to them before as well. Also coming up and using my grandparents season tickets for the Western Kentucky game since they are not able to attend. I lurk alot but don't post much so thanks for the help.

I dont see anywhere else to post this where people respond. I was born in Lincoln but I live in Tulsa now and there is four of us that will be going. Where can I find info on tickets so we will be sitting on the Huskers side, with Huskers fans? I cant find anything online. Would prefer us 4 to be seated together, which isnt to hard at OSU since they don't come anywhere close to selling out. Ive been to them before as well. Also coming up and using my grandparents season tickets for the Western Kentucky game since they are not able to attend. I lurk alot but don't post much so thanks for the help.

i googled it when i was purchasing my tickets and i believe that section 101 201 is the visiting section although i got my tickets in 102 i am not sure if it is visitors or not but they were good seats or at least i think they are for a decent price.

So I found a stadium map and I really would hate to sit in section 101, which is the closet to the visitors as I can find. Anyone know of 4 tickets for sale? Think the Nebraska ticket office has any left? I doubt it but never know. Here is the stadium diagram.

http://www.okstate.com/facilities/boone-pickens-diagram.html

i think face value for tix is $125. the oklahoma state website does or did sell them. im not sure about the neb allotment and if they have been sold or even offered yet.