COD Black Ops trailer

• 1 month later...

Picked up Medal of Honor yesterday and it is like the shortest game ever. I beat it in 5 hours! Pretty disappointing for a game that is trying to compete with COD franchise. Disappointed...

I've read that the single player for MoH has lots of bugs and glitches. I'm probably gonna pass on MoH and get Black Ops

Picked up Medal of Honor yesterday and it is like the shortest game ever. I beat it in 5 hours! Pretty disappointing for a game that is trying to compete with COD franchise. Disappointed...

I've read that the single player for MoH has lots of bugs and glitches. I'm probably gonna pass on MoH and get Black Ops

:laughpound Ya Id say so, I killed a guy on a mounted machine gun yet somehow it kept firing and killed me. Graphics are surprisingly bad also. They said multiplayer is better so I'll try that out.

I bought MOH also, will probably be trading it in for Black Ops. Multiplayer is better, but not great. There are a few good maps, the others seem to blur together. There isn't as much gun customization as Call of Duty, and the graphics are horrible. IGN gave this game a 6 out of 10, I would agree with that assessment.

I bought MOH also, will probably be trading it in for Black Ops. Multiplayer is better, but not great. There are a few good maps, the others seem to blur together. There isn't as much gun customization as Call of Duty, and the graphics are horrible. IGN gave this game a 6 out of 10, I would agree with that assessment.

LOL now I'm really glad I didn't pick it up. The commercial made the game look interesting and I liked the intensity of the explosions and dramatic dialogue but looks like they fell short.

A lot of my buddies play Call of Duty over games like MoH and Battlefield so I'm always stuck buying COD. I don't have a problem with COD but I tend to get bored playing the game within 3 weeks....hopefully that'll end when I get Black Ops.