Girlfriend has lost her mind, in a good way

So the gf and I were talking about the upcoming games we are going to, KState, Texas, Mizzou and maybe ISU or KU. I posed the tought of the KU or ISU game being boys only. She gave the sad puppy dog face, then replied is the Big 12 championship game a boys only too.

Heres is the dialogue of what happened after.

Me: "what do you mean, its still in Dallas this year."

Her: "I know WE ARE GOING arent we??"

Me: "Uhh yea sure"----checking bank account at this point

Her: "we could stay at your cousins"

Me: "Flights are like $300 per person round trip, plus prob $200 a ticket if were lucky" ---checking stubhub

Her: "It could be our Christmas presents to each other."

Me: "What if we went to BigTen Championship next year, regardless if Nebraska goes or not." realizing that money maybe an issue, considering my terrible saving habits in a short amount of time.

Her: "We could do both!!"

Me: "You know of any get rich quick scams out their??"

So what do you guys think I should do. Big12 2010 championship or Big10 2011 championship???? Or like the girlfriend suggests do both. I really wanna go to the Big 12, but a part of me wants to be in Lincoln when we win and all the celebration thats gonna go on.

Tough call...

Maybe ask each of your parent for the plane tickets as your Christmas present, then you'd only have to worry about the game tickets...

Or you could drive (I know it's a long way, but I doubt it'd cost as much to drive (only have to worry about gas) as to pay for two plane tickets, and the more people, the less the gas bill per person.)