Looking for Prince to have Suh like breakout...

in this game..

Much like Suh did vs. Mizzery last year.

Going into that game scouts and prospect guru types knew all about Suh, but outside of Lincoln he wasn't talked about much. After? Well, you know the story.

This is Prince's chance to open eyes around the country and make a similar statement that he's the best player in the country, like Suh did.

I can't see UW staying away from him. They believe they have the best QB in the country and are not going to let any cornerback eliminate a big play target for him.

This will be Prince's chance to shine!

Go Huskers! :w00t:w00tchuckleshuffle:koolaid2:

Dominant corners don't get that kind of attention because the mark of a good corner is nobody has the balls to throw his way. That's not to say Prince won't make plays throughout the season, but expecting his number to get called like Suh's is never going to happen.

I guess I mean similar breakout in the sense that hard core college football fan types that understand what a great cornerback can mean to the outcome will recognize he's the best in the nation.

Not Suh like where suddennly idiots like ESPN first take or Jim Rome are talking about him.

i have seen some statements about the wide receiver, Kearse, as being a potential Heisman candidate also. Seems the Huskies are loaded with candidates. <_< I wonder if Prince will play on him most of the game or whether they just play him heads up. Dennard is no slouch either. An interesting matchup indeed but I still think that Washington will have to run to have any success. Bo is too good at taking away team's strengths.