I love the mobile setup but.....

Apathy

I can't give anybody a positive rep or can't figure out how to do it from my phone if that option is available. There is one or two more things that I can't think of right now that needs fix but other than that this mobile setup is AWESOME and easy to get from place to place!!!

GREAT JOB MODS AND ADMINS!!!

• Fire 1

I'm trying to figure out how to go back to the original setup. I signed in yesterday on my Bberry with the new mobile version and now my laptop has the mobile setup and I want to change it back. Anyone know how I do that?

You should be back to normal now.

At the bottom of the normal screen, there should be a drop-down that lists the available skins. Select either huskerRed or Board Default and you should be back to "normal".

When I log into Huskerboard on a house/work computer either at work or at home it pops up the mobile version in stead of the computer version lol weird. At the bottom of the screen I see Theme set at IP.Board Mobile but when I click on it to switch to a different theme thats the only one available. How can I go back to the regular "Computer" version.

Is there a way to fix this?