Question about the trip to Kansas State.

Where would be the best places to look for parking? friendly that is.

If you arent planning on tailgating and want to check out aggieville before the game, the best place to park is City park. Just a few blocks south of Aggieville. Aggieville offers a FREE bus ride to the stadium which I believe starts 2 hours prior to game time. It picks people up in front of a bar called "Porters" which is located on "Manhattan Avenue". Just down the street from Varney's Bookstore. Drops you off about 2 blocks from the stadium gate. They also run the bus for 1 hour after the game and drops you off the same place it picked you up. Its normally about a 15-20 minute bus ride depending on how many stops it makes. However it does take awhile after the game to get back down to Aggieville due to traffic.

If you are going to tailgate or getting to town late there is two huge parking lots on both sides of the stadium(pay to park) or you can pick a nice field to the north to park in(pay to park) but that is where the college kids tailgate so I dont suggest that.

I prefer the bus from Aggieville.

Looking forward to seeing some Friendly's down here!!!

GO BIG RED!!!