Ok. St. Game Time

dbetz23

It would appear that right now, the game next Saturday WILL NOT be part of the reverse mirror.

The ABC schedule for next Saturday:

Georgia Tech @ Clemson 2:30 on ABC or ESPN

Nebraska @ Okie St. 2:30 on ABC, ESPN GamePlan and probably ESPN3.com

Wisconsin @ Iowa 2:30 on ABC or ESPN

My best guess is that the Big 12 footprint (except most of Iowa) will have the Nebraska game and that's about it for ABC coverage. Wisconsin/Iowa will be the primary game on ABC and the SE will have the GT/Clemson game.

In NE Nebraska, I think that Nebraska will be on ABC and the Iowa game on ESPN. I think Central Iowa will have the Nebraska game on a digital subchannel as this was the case last year for NU/Kansas and Iowa/tOSU.

It would appear that right now, the game next Saturday WILL NOT be part of the reverse mirror.

The ABC schedule for next Saturday:

Georgia Tech @ Clemson 2:30 on ABC or ESPN

Nebraska @ Okie St. 2:30 on ABC, ESPN GamePlan and probably ESPN3.com

Wisconsin @ Iowa 2:30 on ABC or ESPN

My best guess is that the Big 12 footprint (except most of Iowa) will have the Nebraska game and that's about it for ABC coverage. Wisconsin/Iowa will be the primary game on ABC and the SE will have the GT/Clemson game.

In NE Nebraska, I think that Nebraska will be on ABC and the Iowa game on ESPN. I think Central Iowa will have the Nebraska game on a digital subchannel as this was the case last year for NU/Kansas and Iowa/tOSU.

I am going to be in Cleveland for work. I guess I won't be seeing this game the way it looks