Lack of Leadership

This has been brought up in many other threads, with most of the blame being placed on Taylor. I think it goes to one of my biggest beefs with Pelini and not haveing set captains in favor of a rotation. I really disagree with him on this and think we need set captains who have the authority to set up and get in peoples faces when there is a let down. I feel to often there is a lack of accountability and ownership that is becoming apparent in our program with the jeckle and hyde team we currently have.

It's always hard to read this, especially with how closed off Pelini's program is from the fans and the media. But there doesn't seem to be a Peter or a Wistrom on this team, and great teams need leaders like that. I really don't think this is on Taylor. If you look at those 90's teams, the QBs were leaders, but they weren't the guys the whole team looked to, like the Peter brothers, Wistrom, Connealy, Wiegert, Graham...

Anyways, practices are closed off, and we're probably not going to find out too much about the leadership of this team... Hopefully someone steps up though.