can I give some love?

GHOST

Way to go iowa state. I was watching this game and the northwestern game before the husker game and I found my self going for iowa stae. I think next year the sooners should be on upset alert when they play again. Think about it for a sec. They beat us at home last year then they go to texas and beat them and next year they get the sooners at home. That would be something to watch. Only thing I have to ask is why cant they beat iowa ?

Honestly, I think they can't beat Iowa because Iowa is a much stronger team, this season at least. I think Iowa state is starting to get something going offensively, which was evidenced by a win on Texas last week (although this should be taken with a grain of salt--Texas couldn't get it together much in the same fashion Nebraska couldn't the week before). Still, I give ISU credit. They were running on all cylinders during that game where Texas clearly wasn't. However, Iowa beat ISU this year because they were the better team. Iowa State may be finally getting their offensive game going, but Iowa has one of the top ranked passing QBs in the country in Ricky Stanzi.

Yup, Iowa State beat Texas, but I still look forward to trouncing them in Ames. And if we don't (*cough* eight turnovers *cough*) I'll be confused and devastated. Just like Iowa, Nebraska is a much stronger team than ISU this year and if we don't beat them it'll be because of our own folly.