We rebounded in a Big way

husker98

I don't get too post often due too work schedule but following this Saturday's game I made time.

The preceding week's defensive performances were depressing, I'm a defensive guy, and when we struggle I have a hard time watching.

What we did this Saturday is why I love our current coaching.Pelini and Company recognized the problem, simplified some scheme's, and threw some new kinks in.

They accepted what they where doing wasn't working as well as they had hoped and adapted too solve the issues at hand.

We rebounded big time, and I'm excited too see if we can keep that tempo through out the rest of the year.

GBR

:bonesflag:

Do you have any more insight or information about what they were doing before versus what we are doing now?

To me it looked like we ran our spinner package which was designed to stop a (pure) spread passing attack, but aside from that and a lot more shiftiness from the D-line, our scheme was similar to stuff we were doing last year.