Come to think of it

Ive been a Lions fan since 91...you are becoming a fan when the lions wll soon make the playoffs (we WILL make the hplayoffs in two years when we get more help in the secondary, a power back, lbs, a better right side of our offensive line).

How sweet would it be for the Lions to pick up Prince? The secondary is definately a weak link and Prince would help shore that up, helping the Line and vice versa. Lions future looks bright, explosive RB, good QB, improving Defense. Asking for a Suh Lions Jersey as early Christmas present, like tomorrow.

I'm interested to see how Suh's stats compare to other defensive tackles around the league right now. Those stats (especially the sack count) seem pretty good for a DT at this point in the season.

Here are Suh's stats vs other top DTs ranked by order of Total Tackles.

Name Team TT Sacks PD Int FR TDs

Kyle Williams BUF 37 3 -- -- 1 0

Ahtyba Rubin CLE 33 0 3 1 -- --

Richard Seymour OAK 31 4.5 -- -- 1 0

Barry Cofield NYG 30 3 -- -- -- --

Tommy Kelly OAK 30 3.5 -- -- -- --

Kelly Gregg BAL 30 0 -- -- -- --

Colin Cole SEA 29 1 -- -- -- --

Sione Pouha NYJ 28 1 -- -- 2 0

Ndamukong Suh DET 27 6.5 2 1 1 1

Ive been a Lions fan since 91...you are becoming a fan when the lions wll soon make the playoffs (we WILL make the hplayoffs in two years when we get more help in the secondary, a power back, lbs, a better right side of our offensive line).

How sweet would it be for the Lions to pick up Prince? The secondary is definately a weak link and Prince would help shore that up, helping the Line and vice versa. Lions future looks bright, explosive RB, good QB, improving Defense. Asking for a Suh Lions Jersey as early Christmas present, like tomorrow.

Honestly, I like patrick peterson a lot more than prince. I dont think he will end up being able to get Peterson because he will be a top 5 pick. We should draft cbs, lbs, rt and rg..if we get those positions filled then we are set. We already have the best defensive line in the nfl. Great passing game, decent qb, good left side of the oline although we do need to acquire a power back.

I'm interested to see how Suh's stats compare to other defensive tackles around the league right now. Those stats (especially the sack count) seem pretty good for a DT at this point in the season.

Here are Suh's stats vs other top DTs ranked by order of Total Tackles.

Name Team TT Sacks PD Int FR TDs

Kyle Williams BUF 37 3 -- -- 1 0

Ahtyba Rubin CLE 33 0 3 1 -- --

Richard Seymour OAK 31 4.5 -- -- 1 0

Barry Cofield NYG 30 3 -- -- -- --

Tommy Kelly OAK 30 3.5 -- -- -- --

Kelly Gregg BAL 30 0 -- -- -- --

Colin Cole SEA 29 1 -- -- -- --

Sione Pouha NYJ 28 1 -- -- 2 0

Ndamukong Suh DET 27 6.5 2 1 1 1

I thought Suh had 32?

He definately didn't deserve the heisman last year and Sam Bradford was a much better 1st pick. I mean gerald Mccoys got those same stats right? :sarcasm

:bonesflag:

To be fair to the Rams, Bradford is looking like a pretty good pick. They needed a QB much much more than they needed a DT, and Bradford hasn't done too bad for a rookie QB thrown into an awful situation with really no mentors.

Suh on the other hand, screw being the #1 pick. he is in a much better situation than he would have been with the Rams. Having Vanden Bosch and CWilliams on the DLine with him. Its a historically bad franchise showing signs of a Saints-like turnaround in the next couple seasons. Good coaching staff, etc. I don't think Suh could have landed in a better situation.

Very happy he's there with two Husker/Lion captains: KVB and Raiola.