Transition to the B10

Vince R.

A lot of talk has been that we're gonna have to adapt to the Big Ten and rightfully so. But i truly believe offensively we're gonna dictate how defenses react to us. Simply put. Taylor, Rex, Aaron, and possibly Heard is too much speed for a 4-3 defense in the big ten to handle. I know dennard kinda displays it as well but they dont have the type of athletes that nebraska will posses when we do the option read. i think nebraska might have an influence in the big ten and force some coaches to change some things. im just throwing that out there. I also believe that on D, the big ten is not gonna know what hit them when they see all this speed that we put out on the field. Even if we go back to a more traditional D, i think we're still gonna posses a clear advantage in speed. Also look for Kyler Reed to become an absolute superstar next year. He's gonna tear some D's up

The Big10 is going to have boatloads of fun with Michigan's & NU's qbs. lol! For us with the addition of Rex/Green/Heard with Reed & Kinney....and an even better OLine with depth.....oh boy.

The Blackshirts will be up to the task in a big way with better depth and talent for the front five, six or seven. It's gonna ba fun!