Its time you guys

Vince R.

I'm as mad as anyone. Im not even gonna speak on the fact that we're getting piped, quite frankly many people are gonna do that for me. As fans we feel awful, im sure plenty are outraged and maybe even shed a tear. But lets all think about the players and lets really think about how they're feeling. im sure its even worse. guys its clearly us against the WORLD. We need to show nothing but absolute support. Lets rally around them more than we ever have! Our players fought, I have no problem with how anyone played. we could critique them for sure but right now and for the rest of the season its gonna be all positive vibes. This is OUR football team! Our team goes further than the roster, it goes WORLDWIDE. We will stand by them and fight with them. We are gonna need all the help we can get and then some. Lets show THE WORLD that no matter how much they try to keep us down, WE will still get up and keep fighting! As a fan base we need to stick by them and show no mercy for any opposing opponent. I know as a fan base we are polite but quite honestly at this point and for the rest of the season, there is no need. We leave this conference with a F U and be happy we're out. You couldn't convince me to be polite to any opposing b12 team or official. Lets go Husker Nation, Lets go