What others are saying....

ladyhawke

I was just reading the comments on the College Station's newspaper website. A & M knows they didn't really win this game. Here are a couple of samples:

"We definitely had the refs on our side tonight. If we can book these refs every game we might win more. A wins a win."

"Most of the comments already tell the story. Nebraska feels the big 12 officials were not going to allow them to win this game, and A&M feels knows they were on the receiving end. I am not a fan of either of these teams, but wow, this is without a doubt a homer job by the big 12 officials. I've heard Nebraska fans early in the year say they weren't going to get many breaks this year in conference games because of their decision to leave the conference. I can't help to think that Nebraska only feels better tonight, about leaving a corrupt conference as the big 12. Those schools who are left in the big 12 may think they stuck it to a team tonight who dissed them by leaving the conference. As an outsider looking in, you might as well call it the Texas 10 conference. UT and A&M control the conference, anybody who thinks otherwise is part of the corruption."

Sad game...I just hope we can get our crap together by Friday night against Colorado. I also wonder how we'll play against Oklahoma (I'm hoping we'll play them and NOT Oklahoma State)

-ladyhawke!