Huskers fall to 16 in new AP poll

hackflak

Why wouldn't they be? They beat A & M and they won their game yesterday. We lost. I hope it motivates our boys to play their very best against CU.

Mizzou is ahead of us????

Duh, maybe because we beat them soundly and would have beaten them even more handily had our QB not been injured. And they also have 2 losses..

Duh, maybe because we beat them soundly and would have beaten them even more handily had our QB not been injured. And they also have 2 losses..

There's no doubt that we beat them soundly BUT they beat A & M. They also beat Texas. We did not. But quit your whining-we were ahead of Missouri in the Coaches Poll. To me that's a better indicator of our true performance. I'm sure the coaches watched our game and saw how we were hosed by the refs.

There's no doubt that we beat them soundly BUT they beat A & M. They also beat Texas. We did not. But quit your whining-we were ahead of Missouri in the Coaches Poll. To me that's a better indicator of our true performance. I'm sure the coaches watched our game and saw how we were hosed by the refs.

Mizzou didn't play Texas.

Also, when Mizzou played A&M it was actually 11 on 11.

Sorry, my bad-(getting over a bad cold-codine makes me a little foggy brained) I totally agree with you! I'm still mad about last nights' game too! We were so hosed!!! I don't like it that Missouri is ahead of us but it makes sense to me and this is why: The AP poll ranking is by sportswriters and sportscasters-right? That means that every Texas loving sportswriter and sportscaster is going to vote against Nebraska. So it's logical to me that Missouri moved ahead of us based on the hate that Texas feels for NU. I'm thinking they voted for Missouri and Oklahoma just because the wanted Nebraska to go as low as possible on the polls. The Coaches Poll is voted on by the Division 1 coaches. They have us ahead of Missouri. I'll just be glad when we're out of this conference. Texas is like a cancer. They bully their way into a conference, ruin it then move on. It will be interesting to see how long the big 12 survives. I predict in 5 years it will be dissolved.

Mizzou didn't play Texas.

Also, when Mizzou played A&M it was actually 11 on 11.