Trying to look on the bright side..

Chuck_G_23

I'm finally coming out of my post game depression and looking for a silver lining in this whole fiasco. I was thinking that maybe it was possible that since this game is getting some national attention due to the lop sided penalty margin...albeit on message boards and the like, do you think that the referees will be forced to call the next two games fairly? All of this is dependent on the fact that Nebraska is getting "jobbed" by the big 12 of course...I just think that a lot more people are going to be watching the officiating of the next two games that we will be involved in. Thoughts?

I think that more attention will be paid to the officiating of the next game we're in. I wouldn't go so far as to say we have two games left because we still have to beat Colorado unless Missouri somehow loses to Kansas.

The aTm officiating was a debacle, a refereeing crew that clearly had an agenda to give Nebraska a hard time if they were to win the game. But they were a bad crew altogether. This crew has been and always will be a bad officiating crew so I think that the crew we have on Friday, if it is not this same crew will give us a more fairly officiated football game against the Buffs.