Random Odds and Ends

cb1954

Hopefully the aTm game will reignite the team - to drill Colorado and whoever we play in the Big 12 Champ. game, and take the Trophy along to the Big 10 next year. (that will be tough without a 100% Martinez ( I guess there is not much of a chance to play aTm again?

The on screen menu for Camcast Cable here in Spokane WA says Colorado won last years NU game 65-21. Also see last years Big 12 Champ Game playing over and over. I know it was the last one played but why can't they play 1999 when NU beat Texas? Originally wanted to play Oklahoma for title game, but wouldn't mind aTm.

What are the odds that anything will be done to the player who sexually assaulted Cotton? Better odds that Cotton will be the one punished by the conference if anyone?

How could the refs go about "rigging" a game vs NU. Wouldn't someone with a conscience spill the beans?

I keep getting a bad feeling Bo will leave when a decent offer comes along. Tell me he won't.

Will things be better in the Big 10? Remember there are still people sore about NU winning the NC in 94 & 97. Anyone go to the PSU game in 2002? Graham Spanier wrote a letter of apology in the Lincoln Paper for the bad conduct of Penn State fans.

Hopefully the aTm game will reignite the team - to drill Colorado and whoever we play in the Big 12 Champ. game, and take the Trophy along to the Big 10 next year. (that will be tough without a 100% Martinez ( I guess there is not much of a chance to play aTm again?

The on screen menu for Camcast Cable here in Spokane WA says Colorado won last years NU game 65-21. Also see last years Big 12 Champ Game playing over and over. I know it was the last one played but why can't they play 1999 when NU beat Texas? Originally wanted to play Oklahoma for title game, but wouldn't mind aTm.

What are the odds that anything will be done to the player who sexually assaulted Cotton? Better odds that Cotton will be the one punished by the conference if anyone?

How could the refs go about "rigging" a game vs NU. Wouldn't someone with a conscience spill the beans?

I keep getting a bad feeling Bo will leave when a decent offer comes along. Tell me he won't.

Will things be better in the Big 10? Remember there are still people sore about NU winning the NC in 94 & 97. Anyone go to the PSU game in 2002? Graham Spanier wrote a letter of apology in the Lincoln Paper for the bad conduct of Penn State fans.

After the press he got Saturday, I wouldn't worry about that at all right now. :LOLtartar Not saying he would or wouldn't leave, just saying I doubt he has many options at the moment.

After the press he got Saturday, I wouldn't worry about that at all right now. :LOLtartar Not saying he would or wouldn't leave, just saying I doubt he has many options at the moment.

Agreed. His behavior was obviously not fireable, but it came pretty darn close to making him unhireable. At least for a little while.