Looking to this Friday and Next Saturday...

I see a lot of negativity surrounding the program and I agree it has me a bit on edge...but I rememeber last year, after the 7-9 loss to Iowa State. Now this game was unacceptable and gave us all a feeling of.."what bowl game?"

Now here we sit 9-2. We lost by 3 points to a top 20 team on the road. HA! Three years ago we would have taken that!

We are too critical. I think the items that we are bitching and maoning about are all items that the coaching staff is concerned with as well. I think they'll right the ship in time for Friday. In the meantime let's try to stay positive and hope for the best.

I see a lot of negativity surrounding the program and I agree it has me a bit on edge...but I rememeber last year, after the 7-9 loss to Iowa State. Now this game was unacceptable and gave us all a feeling of.."what bowl game?"

Now here we sit 9-2. We lost by 3 points to a top 20 team on the road. HA! Three years ago we would have taken that!

We are too critical. I think the items that we are bitching and maoning about are all items that the coaching staff is concerned with as well. I think they'll right the ship in time for Friday. In the meantime let's try to stay positive and hope for the best.

Agree about the critical part. We have to support this team and all coaches! We have a great shot at attaining all the goals set forth at the beginning of this year. Let's get behind this team! They need us now more than ever!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team is getting better every year since BO and co have been here. We espect a lot as Husker fans, maybe too much. I like what i am seeing in terms of progression, sure there are things id like to see done better, but its still just this staffs third year. We are making great strides and i have no doubt this team will be on fire come friday and the last remaining games to come.

GBR