its not that importnat after you read this post

akita

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000063092886 here is the link and 7 I know personally and he has never been right since coming back from a war alomost 20 years ago but read the link and see what one of his friends says about him and then ask your self is getting fired up about watson that important. The dude made a quick decission on that day and saved 4 of his Team mates from death not losing a game but from death and for that he is screwed emotionally forever

I'm in the miltary my self. Football to me is an escape. It's also a connection to home. To go through the joys and upsets with all the husker Fans makes me feel like I'm there. Pluse It gives me identity among my peers. The huskers make me proud to be from Lincoln Nebraska.

yes exactely a escape for 3 and a half hours is all so why get all fired up and want to burn a city down over coaching. Get fired up to get you guys out of harms way so that when they are 40 and still young they still sit at home not functioning. I love that theory its an escape from things not anything important what 20 year old runs or catches or throws the ball enjoy it. These guys make alot of money for coaching a game. soldiers make crap for putting their lives on the line stay calm people the ship will get staightened out for kids that play football not for the kids that lay it down for their country wether right or wrong

This is also the first season since 07 I actually got to watch 90% of the games. Between basic, deployment, and training I haven't got to watch.much husker games. Also I use to think there wasn't much to do in NE. Then I got station in fairbanks Alaska. It's like -30 outside. Lincoln is like Vegas to me now. I have alittle football fever right now. Too bad I'll miss next season due to another deployment. But I have seen people freaking out way to much this season over losing. Me personally After the Texas game it kinda numb me up to the other losses. I work with some Texas Fans man they are cocky about there team (not really this season though hahahah) I also seen a lot of people throwing wild rumors at our players. When did we become the Longhorns. I have Faith that we will get a shot at a national championship within the next 5 years. We are only getting better each year, after the CALLIHAN era.