maybe bo isn't so cool

cool, zoogies, let me state, that i am no troll, there is nobody on this board that is a bigger husker fan than I! I'm not here to start sh#t, but I am a realist, I have my own views on the program and everyone else here has they're own. Fair enough, don't ban me because I don't agree with everything that is going on with the program. If anyone on this board can tell me who Dennis Claridge is, then we can have a serious conversation about Nebraska Football, other wise you are all bandwagon fans..........sorry.

Dennis Bert Claridge was born August 18, 1941 in Phoenix, Arizona. Claridge is a former American football quarterback in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers and Atlanta Falcons. He played college football at the University of Nebraska. Claridge was a member of the 1965 NFL Champion Green Bay Packers, playing behind future Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr. Claridge is now a senior marketing analyst.

Now lets have a serious conversation. :corndance

If anyone on this board can tell me who Dennis Claridge is,[/quote

Considering I hadn't been born yet, maybe he isn't the person to use to determine whether you're a bonifide Husker fan. I do know who Mike Rozier and Turner Gill are(and thry played when I was in elementary school!) I have followed Husker football since I can remember. Through the glory days of the '80's and early '90's to the terrible times of the new millennium to the great rebuilding that is happening now. I love Bo, hope he stays forever, but I have a feeling he may move back closer to my neck of the woods (Ohio) if the chance ever arises. Until then I hope he stays put.

cool, zoogies, let me state, that i am no troll, there is nobody on this board that is a bigger husker fan than I! I'm not here to start sh#t, but I am a realist, I have my own views on the program and everyone else here has they're own. Fair enough, don't ban me because I don't agree with everything that is going on with the program. If anyone on this board can tell me who Dennis Claridge is, then we can have a serious conversation about Nebraska Football, other wise you are all bandwagon fans..........sorry.

And with THAT said (a slight insult to virtually EVERYBODY on this board) I am now off to bed. I will never get the 12 minutes of my life I spent reading this back, nor will I reattain the level of intelligence I had. We are all a little dumber tonight. ;) GBR