Rebounding

Here's the breakdown on individual rebounding. I don't know what to make of this. It's a little worriesome that the bigs aren't rebounding, but I suppose it's good to see the guards fighting for boards.

I've included (minutes played/FG%/shot attempts/avg. points) simply because I took the time to sort through them and figure at least one person might like to look at it.

Caleb Walker...60 - 5.0 (19.4 min / .435 / 46 / 6.2 pts)

Toney McCray..55 - 4.6 (18.6 min / .444 / 54 / 5.4 pts)

Jorge Diaz........52 - 4.3 (23.3 min / .611 / 95 / 10.8 pts)

Lance Jeter......47 - 3.9 (27.2 min / .511 / 90 / 10.7 pts)

Brandon Ubel...44 - 3.7 (19.6 min / .549 / 51 / 6.5 pts)

Andre Almeida.44 - 3.7 (16.3 min / .652 / 46 / 6.0 pts)

B. Richardson..30 - 2.5 (20.8 min / .407 / 54 / 5.3 pts)

Drake Beranek.26 - 2.2 (15.9 min / .511 / 45 / 5.3 pts)

Bear Jones......16 - 1.5 (12.9 min / .314 / 51 / 4.5 pts)

Rayes Gallegos.16 - 1.5 (15.8 min / .360 / 50 / 3.8 pts)

Niemann is averaging 8 minutes a game and 2.5 boards in his first two games back.

Diaz, with as many minutes as he has compared to others, should be leading the way IMO.

It's also worth noting that McCray has only been playing the 4 for a few games, the majority of his minutes are from when he was playing the 3, so his stats are a little skewed. The last couple games he's had career highs in rebounding, which makes sense.

I can see how Walker is leading the team in rebounds, He plays physical and gets after the loose balls. Also agreed though, Diaz should at least be averaging 6 or 7 a game especially against the teams we are playing. If he showed a little bit of hustle and showed he wanted to be on the floor he could be averaging about 10 a game.

Thats kind of ridiculous how our starting center is 3rd on the list and our back-up center (who still plays a decent amount of minutes) is 6th on the list. Its especially ridiculous for Almeida who is like mini Shaq of college basketball. (6'11, 300+ pounds). He should get every rebound that comes his way when he is on the court.