Update on Martinez Rumor

ladyhawke

To me what doesnt make sense is why Bo was informed of this DURING the game. Seriously the guy is coaching the biggest game(to that point) of the year and someone is telling him about Taylor getting a call from his Dad while he was in the locker room.

This shouldve been handled after the game...... then on Sunday Bo calls daddy and lets him know that he doesnt do that ever again.

To me what doesnt make sense is why Bo was informed of this DURING the game. Seriously the guy is coaching the biggest game(to that point) of the year and someone is telling him about Taylor getting a call from his Dad while he was in the locker room.

This shouldve been handled after the game...... then on Sunday Bo calls daddy and lets him know that he doesnt do that ever again.

Maybe Bo asked what the hell was taking so long with treatment and/or an update and someone had to tell him that Taylor insisted on getting on his phone. Taylor got what he deserved, it sounds as if everyone has moved past it. Hopefully both parties can grow from it.

i am most interested concerning any announcements after the game tonight or tomorrow.....bombshells anyone??

Wait, there is a game tonight?

I dont think their is gonna any bombshells dropping after the game..... Bo isnt gonna fire anyone. Taylor isnt gonna transfer. The only thing that may happen is Watson leaving for Miami OH job. Which prob isnt gonna happen, but they havent hired anyone yet, so I suppose its still possible.