New Year-New Team-New Conference

I know we had a bummer 'last game' but it's a brand new year 1-1-11! We go into the Big 10 'undefeated'. Here are my hopes for 2011 as we enter the Big 10:

>That Bo and the boys put 2010 behind them. Bo has done some very good things since he took over (Whenever I think about how bad things are right now I think of how Callahan and company came in and destroyed our program. All of the traditions that were trampled. UGLY!) Bo gave us some hope and I refuse to believe he's done yet.

>That Bo will take advantage of one of the most brilliant offensive minds in college football-Dr. Tom Osborne- and have Tom come in and help Bo go over the offensive staff with a fine toothed comb to see what specific changes need to be made to turn us from a mediocre team into a great team.

>That we would choose an offensive identity and stick with it. I was watching College Game Day this morning and they were interviewing the coach from Wisconsin. I like Wisconsin because Barry Alverez, their A.D. was a former Husker. Wisconsin looks like the Huskers looked like under Osborne. Why wouldn't they? Alverez coached the way Osborne coached. I would like to see the Huskers look like that again. I miss the power that the Huskers had. When folks hated Huskers they did so because the Huskers were SO GOOD. They didn't depend on a star qb their O Line was lights out. I remember when Tommie Frazier got hurt, the put in Brooke Berringer and when Brooke got hurt they put in someone else and it didn't matter because the rest of the team filled in the holes. I really miss that power.

>That the fans would embrace our team EVERY TIME THEY PLAY-not just when they win. (I'm guilty of this too but man! It makes us look like a bunch of cry-babies!)

What's on your 'bucket list' for 2011?