Movie Reviews

The Amerisn With George Clooney...It was a stupid and boring movie:

Description:

Academy Award winner George Clooney is The American in this sexy suspense thriller from director Anton Corbijn. After a job ends more violently than expected, Jack (Clooney) retreats to the Italian countryside and accepts one last assignment to construct a deadly weapon for a mysterious contact. But when he pursues a relationship with a beautiful local woman, he may be tempting fate by stepping out of the shadows. Jack soon finds himself in an escalating battle to escape from his secretive past.

Rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America for violence, sexual content and nudity.

2nd Movie we got was called twelve...I went to bed after watching 10 minutes of it..it didn't grab my attention and was tired. I asked him if it was any good this morning and he said no.

Description Of Movie:

When you’re this filthy rich, it’s hard to get clean. Hollywood’s hottest young stars deliver gripping performances in this suspenseful urban crime thriller. White Mike (Chace Crawford) is a young drug dealer straddling the mean streets of Harlem and the party palaces of upper Manhattan. Mike’s double-life comes crashing down when a highly addictive new drug called “twelve” hits the streets, unleashing a shocking wave of passion and violence. Co-starring Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Emma Roberts and Ellen Barkin and directed by Joel Schumacher, this adaption of Nick McDonell’s acclaimed novel will leave you wired and breathless.

Rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America for strong drug content, alcohol abuse, language, sexual material, brief nudity and some violence - all involving teens.