Final numbers

What about Dexter Moody? With us missing out on Virgile and Turene, is Moody an option? I know Dexter has shifted over to safety because of his weight not being high enough to be an effective LB, but I'm not sure if this can be easily fixed or not. I see that Creer and Bass both signed, so the only thing I can think of is NU going after another LB or WR. Any options?

What about Dexter Moody? With us missing out on Virgile and Turene, is Moody an option? I know Dexter has shifted over to safety because of his weight not being high enough to be an effective LB, but I'm not sure if this can be easily fixed or not. I see that Creer and Bass both signed, so the only thing I can think of is NU going after another LB or WR. Any options?

Apparently the staff quit pursuing Moody awhile ago, so that ship has sailed. I'm sure we'll make LB & TE high priority positions during the 2012 recruiting cycle. Wouldn't be surprised if we took 3 LB and 2 TE next year.