Turner, CBS to air all of NCAA tourney

GSG

Turner, CBS to air all of NCAA tourney

All games to air live in their entirety for first time in history

Turner Sports and CBS Sports announced today their television schedule for the 2011 NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Championship, which will include a number of new features to enhance the television experience for viewers and fans. For the first time in the tournaments 73-year history, all of the games will be available live in their entirety across four national television networks: CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV.

Continue reading for the details and schedule

Do y'all think it's a good idea to show all of the games, rather than the regional coverage of the past?

Regional Coverage is just fine. Do I really want to watch Duke vs. School for the Blind. And in the case a game is made of it, CBS will switch to the game for a "live look-in".

I would say my satisfaction for the NCAA tournament was at 90%, maybe now it will be 92%.

Yes, you do want to watch Duke vs. School for the Blind :lol:

It's definitely going to help the exposure of teams that might not be on tv a whole lot throughout the season. Could also help some guys with their draft stock