Much like Gill was the odd man out his last years

I'm probably in the minority here but I have no sympathy for Shawn Watson. Nebraska shouldve played for a national championship in 2009, & we didnt because of Shawn Watson's horrendous offense. Yes, people will say its not Shawn Watsons fault. In my mind, when you make a 6 figure salary, its your f&^%ing fault when something goes as wrong as that did. Also, he never once took any blame, all u heard come out of his mouth were excuses, excuses & more excuses. I have no sympathy for Shawn Watson, I could care less whether or not he has success in his new job.

Why all the hate towards a guy that tried his best and has now moved on? I dislike the performance of Callahan and Cosgrove, but I still wish those guys the best. No matter how big a fan you are or how much you care about Husker football, it's still just a game played by kids.

I already explained 'all my hate' towards Watson. Nebraska's defense was built to win a national championship in 2009, & we never made it b/c of Watson's piss-poor offense. Just a mediocre offense wouldve gotten us to the NC game. Instead, what we got was...(well, u saw the offense in 2009). Tried your best doesnt cut it when ur being paid as much as Watson was IMO