Blackshirts

I agree, hunter..........Seems like the fans are back into it and they will definitely let them know who's stadium they are in! There Is No Place Like Nebraska!

needwebnow.........don't be so hard on your wife. You'll both be in awe when you set foot on that campus! Have a great time!

Go Big Red!!!!

How about someone going to this coming game, get black T-shirts with a capital D on the front and a picket fence on the back, all in RED! That 's my contribution to anyone who wants to make a killing. No problem with licensing any Husker logos or names.

Who will step up and do it?

Good idea!

Anybody with a clothing company reading this thread? We need you to step up.

If you sell them, I would buy a few.

I am surprised somebody hasn't tried to market the blackshirt towel yet. I got a few from Wally world, and they are ready to spin up in section 33 :thumbs

Yea my wife and I are going to the game this weekend (1st time in lincoln for me) And she is so being a pain in the ass.....so maybe if the do the black....then she can be happy...red isnt her color....like that crap USC team she likes because her daddy went there.......bah.

GBR.

Oh man........

well, enjoy, and good luck........

that would be hard as hell on me, if my girl was a big USC fan a this point....... unless, of course, I could somehow transform our heated arguements into heated debates into heated ...... other things............... :devil:woo

Enjoy your first game in lincoln!

I'll get there.................................... someday......

but regardless,

GBR!!!!!!!!! :woo:woo

Yea that is the plan....get her to memorial.....and let her see the passion. It worked with the cubbies and wrigley field. She loves the cubs since i have taken her to wrigley. So who knows.

She doesnt even like football....but it would be nice if she would just support our team.....

So 45yd line 35 rows off the field should sway her. Man i hope so.

GBR

How about someone going to this coming game, get black T-shirts with a capital D on the front and a picket fence on the back, all in RED!  That 's my contribution to anyone who wants to make a killing. No problem with licensing any Husker logos or names.

Who will step up and do it?

Good idea!

Anybody with a clothing company reading this thread? We need you to step up.

If you sell them, I would buy a few.

I am surprised somebody hasn't tried to market the blackshirt towel yet. I got a few from Wally world, and they are ready to spin up in section 33 :thumbs

That's a great idea for the shirts. I would think the D and the picket fence should be white. It would stick out more on national tv. And besides, you get the crowd creative (not that anyone would want to turn their back on a Husker game), but you get the idea. :thumbs