DE Noah Spence [Ohio State Commit]

Nexus

Well Noah was certainly impressive in the UA game last night.

(I know it's annoying to have fans of other schools throw in the random "look who we got!!" nonsense...but Spence had one heck of a game)

Andrus Peat would have a hay day with this n00b.

They battled during UA practices and both got the best of each other at random times. Spence was getting the best of him early on but the longer they battled, Peat started to win some. This was according to various practice reports throughout the week.

[They battled during UA practices and both got the best of each other at random times. Spence was getting the best of him early on but the longer they battled, Peat started to win some. This was according to various practice reports throughout the week.

The two quotes I remember are "Noah Spence just ate Peat's lunch" & "The only time he didn't get there, Andrus Peat from Arizona, a 6-6, 280-pound giant, ripped Spence to the turf by holding him."

I can live with that.

In the OT vs DE battle I look at it like the CIA vs terrorists. "We need to be right every single time, terrorists only need to be right once."

Allāhu Akbar!

As much as I want to see top players come to the B1G, Andrus is still looking strong at Stanford so I'm afraid that's who I'm rooting for in that battle.