Hi folks. I bought a lead list of folks who have inquired about starting a home-based business. Each lead is dated when they opted in. The lady who I bought the leads from has told me she has been selling these leads for 10 years and none of her clients have had issues with ISPs and servers. But there are 32,000 leads, and I have been warned by a number of folks that I will be blacklisted as a spammer by any ISP and a number of servers.

This lady has told me her clients avoid ISPs and bulk email through paid servers, and they don't have any problems. But who are these servers ... anyone know? Please share. But even though these folks have not been flagged, are there any risks that this will eventually bite them in the a__? Please help.

It's going to be impossible to prevent a recipient from marking the emails as spam, or prevent them from reporting it to their ISPs. I don't know about pay servers, but what I would recommend is to contact the ISP you were going to use to send out the email and ask it if they have something that will work. Can't hurt to check, anyway.