Beatles before drugs=Overrated

Beatles after Drugs=Awesome

Solo Stuff=Average(Lennon had some good stuff the rest were pretty average)

:dis

Disagree as much as anyone could. The early Beatles were their classic tunes, and after Abbey Road or White Album(????) they pretty much sucked. Same for Lennon, he wasnt worth a darn after the Beatles split.

Disagree as much as anyone could. The early Beatles were their classic tunes, and after Abbey Road or White Album(????) they pretty much sucked. Same for Lennon, he wasnt worth a darn after the Beatles split.

I don't think any of them but Harrison were worth a damn after they split.

She loves you yeah yeah yeah.

Love Love Me Do, You Know I Love You

Crap those are some awesome lyrics. :wacko: Their early stuff is absolute bubblegum pop music. It was highly overrated.

She loves you yeah yeah yeah.

Love Love Me Do, You Know I Love You

Crap those are some awesome lyrics. :wacko: Their early stuff is absolute bubblegum pop music. It was highly overrated.

Agreed. Though I still can't stand Revolver.

By the way, the greatest band in America sold the Qwest out faster than the Rolling Stones and Paul McCarthy...9 minutes!!!!! :horns2:horns2:horns2

Just a little difference in ticket price. I'm sure if the McCartney and Stones tickets were only $49.50 they would of went quicker. Just something to think about.

I don't think the best band in america should have to pretty bad albums. Everyday and Stand Up are pretty average if you ask me.

By the way, the greatest band in America sold the Qwest out faster than the Rolling Stones and Paul McCarthy...9 minutes!!!!! :horns2  :horns2  :horns2

Just a little difference in ticket price. I'm sure if the McCartney and Stones tickets were only $49.50 they would of went quicker. Just something to think about.

I don't think the best band in america should have to pretty bad albums. Everyday and Stand Up are pretty average if you ask me.

Stand up, there are only a few songs worth listening to until I hear them in concert, but Everyday is pretty soild.

By the way, the greatest band in America sold the Qwest out faster than the Rolling Stones and Paul McCarthy...9 minutes!!!!! :horns2  :horns2  :horns2

Stand up, there are only a few songs worth listening to until I hear them in concert, but Everyday is pretty soild.

I could just never get into those two albums. The worst DMB concert that I've seen was full of Everyday tunes. It was pretty bad. I hate When The World Ends. That song goes nowhere and I Did It is bad also. I like the song Everyday though. The title song to Stand Up is crap.IMO That concert might of been better if their weren't so many stupid people totally drunk off their arses being loud and not watching the show. I guess that's lawn seats for you.

For the record I checked and the tickets I got for my brother-in-law were bought at 10:15. 9 minutes my butt. :thumbs

I could just never get into those two albums. The worst DMB concert that I've seen was full of Everyday tunes. It was pretty bad. I hate When The World Ends. That song goes nowhere and I Did It is bad also. I like the song Everyday though. The title song to Stand Up is crap.IMO That concert might of been better if their weren't so many stupid people totally drunk off their arses being loud and not watching the show. I guess that's lawn seats for you.

For the record I checked and the tickets I got for my brother-in-law were bought at 10:15. 9 minutes my butt. :thumbs

Technically they may consider all tickets sold when they notice or know the amount of people waiting and just say there all gone. I don't know, but heard something similiar on the radio.

Best Dave show I went to was at Soldier Field with Blackshirt. We were drunk and sang every song.