20 Best College Football HC Jobs

Oregon is way too high. They got a little excited after a few successful seasons.

Not in my opinion, all the money they get from Mr. Nike is waaaaaay more valuable then a little tradition here and there from 30 years ago. Kids don't give two craps about what happened in the 70's 80's and 90's they just want things from here and now. Oregon's fan base is substantial enough to uphold any "passionate fan" questions. Oregon IS the here and now. They are the trend setters in terms of anything superficial. I think the only thing that holds them back is playing in the Pac10/12.

Its open season, blast away. :):box

I both agree and disagree...I agree that most kids probably aren't too concerned with the fact that school X has been a powerhouse program since decade Y (but some are). I disagree b/c the schools that have that tradition are usually the ones with all the money and facilities (which as you said draws the interest of the kids) unless you are lucky enough to have a benefactor like Phil Knight or T. Boone.