secondary/o line

huskers1

From what I saw, the single biggest issue from our line on Saturday was from the senior leader of our line.

With his size, Caputo has some SERIOUS issues trying to anchor. I know Caputo is one of the strongest guys on the team, but if a DL gets him off balance in any way, it's a wrap. Caputo has little to no ability to re-anchor and set himself back.

Really, I would rather go with Reeves or even slide Spencer Long over to center. Caputo got busted up pretty bad last year, and he got worked by a UTC defensive line as well. When we get into B10 play and he has to see guys like Mike Martin, John Simon, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, etc., it will not be pretty for the interior of our line. We will be looking at alot of collapsed pockets from the interior.

Ouch!

I was really, really hoping he play last year was due only to his injuries. I haven't re-watched the game yet but I'm sure you're right. Oh boy....