DirecTV What????

Zaimejs

It switched over to ESPN alternate, 145 on Dish. That's where the Ohio St - Michigan State game is airing too. In SD. I thought we would get all Big 10 games in HD, but apparently when you are not in a Big 10 state and you get the game on the reverse mirror, you get it in SD. :confucius Except two weeks ago, I got the Husker-Husky game in HD on 9424, but that's blocked today too.

btw, to the OP and anyone else, when you have a question or even just a beef with coverage, it always helps if you say who your provider is. (Edit: never mind, I see the thread title clearly says Directv.)

In my past (and today) experiences if it's blacked out that means it's on your local channels. For instance, today on DirecTV's ABC east and ABC west the game is listed, but it will be blacked out. I'll have to watch it on my local ABC network (which DirecTV will provide for you)

As far as being in HD or not, I guess that would depend on what your local station broadcasts in. Luckly here in Wichita the local ABC is in HD so it's no different to me... Just have to turn to channel 10 rather than 320 or whatever the ABC east and west games are on DirecTV

In my past (and today) experiences if it's blacked out that means it's on your local channels. For instance, today on DirecTV's ABC east and ABC west the game is listed, but it will be blacked out. I'll have to watch it on my local ABC network (which DirecTV will provide for you)

What happened is the George Tech / NC State game on ESPN is blacked out, so when the A&M / Arkansans game ran over it became blacked out on the normal ESPN channel, and was pushed onto the alternate channel.

Right this moment Baylor / KSU is on ABC, George Tech / NC State is blacked out on the main ESPN channel, and tOSU / MSU is on the ESPN alternate channel.

As far as being in HD or not, I guess that would depend on what your local station broadcasts in. Luckly here in Wichita the local ABC is in HD so it's no different to me... Just have to turn to channel 10 rather than 320 or whatever the ABC east and west games are on DirecTV

It's not on the local channel, the ACC game is. There is supposed to be a game on ABC local, and a game on ESPN. The only way to see the ESPN game (Big 10 game) is on the alternate ESPN channel, in SD. Again, this is for Dish.

Yeah, I had to go to an ESPN Alternate channel. I just got this DishNetwork about two weeks ago. I got to say though, I get a hell of a lot more football games than I ever did with cable. I mean I get all kinds of stupid games. By the way, that NFL Redzone is probably the coolest damn thing to happen in my football world in a long time. Wow that thing is cool. I love it for my fantasy league. They need it for Saturdays.

I just called and that was completely unhelpful. The weird thing was that I found the Ohio State game for a second... then it switched to Baylor v. Kstate. So now I can watch Baylor vs. KState on espn2 and on ABC... but I can't watch Ohio State or whatever game is on ESPN. I'm feeling just a bit of rage at how stupid this is... and you know that the outsourced telemarketer I spoke to probably doesn't even know what football is.

I just called and that was completely unhelpful. The weird thing was that I found the Ohio State game for a second... then it switched to Baylor v. Kstate. So now I can watch Baylor vs. KState on espn2 and on ABC... but I can't watch Ohio State or whatever game is on ESPN. I'm feeling just a bit of rage at how stupid this is... and you know that the outsourced telemarketer I spoke to probably doesn't even know what football is.

Well, it's over now, but this site says it's on Directv 210, possibly in HD if I read it right.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/2011/abc-regional-map-for-october-1-330-pm-eastern/