A truly historic moment in Nebraska Cornhusker football

I sat in almost stunned, dazed, silent disbelief as the final seconds of this game ticked off the clock. I mean, I honestly felt somewhat disconnected from reality (and I knew I was stone cold sober and hadn't touched a thing!). I couldn't even really cheer like I knew I should and I felt a little confused. That's when, no BS, I turned to my buddy and uttered the following now obvious statement to explain my curious condition.

You know what? I think, I'm not sure..., I'm sure I'm forgetting something.... but, I don't think I can recall Nebraska ever, at least in my entire lifetime (51 years) coming back to win a game after falling that far behind.... Wow.....

After hearing the official historic announcement on the live TV broadcast, I began to understand why I too completely threw in the towel when OSU went up by 3 TDs, AND why I had sunk into a near catatonic funk that prevented me from recovering in time to fully relish such an exciting and victorious rally.

I had been conditioned by our dismal history of being unable to EVER rally from more than a 2 TD or so deficit.

I hereby swallow the crow with gusto as I thank and congratulate the coaches and players heartily for The Greatest Comeback in the History of Nebraska Cornhusker Football.

May it be a defining and positive moment that propels this TEAM to continue to battle and strive for excellence and doggedly seek to be rewarded with a most memorable and successful 2011 inaugural Big Ten Championship season.

I now have renewed hope that it is possible to Win the B1G if you continue to improve your skills and execution and play the rest of the season like you played the second half against OSU,

Good luck guys and GGGGGGBBBBBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!!