When I listen to the post game pressers they always leave me thinking 'Why in the world do they ask such stupid questions?' They ask questions they already know the answers to as they watch the game too, right? If they're really going to cover the sport then prepare some intelligent questions. Blah! That's my biggest beef against these reporters-I don't care who they are. Why do they insist on asking Bo personal type questions or questions about the player's (i.e. Was Taylor feeling confident? Why don't you ask Taylor how he was feeling!) Stoopid!) No one asks him questions about the formations or specific plays. What is the greatest challenge for the defense heading into the game against Minnesota? Things like that.

I'm reminded of the VT game last year, the late long pass that set up their winning TD. Someone asked what happened with the coverage. Bo just glared and said "You were there, you saw it." But later in the week he came back and said that the CB is taught to release anyone going deep to the safety, and to stay with the zone underneath. Whether that held true in a late game prevent defense, I still don't know, but it shoes that Bo doesn't answer the straightforward football questions either. If they don't get the "you saw it" answer, they get the "We didn't execute" reply. The writers must long for the days of "we moved around well" from Solich.