MLS thread

Since I've seen the Sirie A thread, I thought I'd see if any interest existed in talking about MLS. Good to see SKC have a nice win yesterday to solidify their spot in the playoffs. Only one playoff spot left up for grabs after yesterday. Have to see who's able to seize the bull by the horns for it. Haven't had the chance, but Livestrong Park seems like an amazing stadium to watch a soccer match in.

Oh, and the game between Seattle and San Jose last night was awesome. Kasey Keller, playing in his final home match, was absolutely lights out. Four saves on one attack within about 20 seconds. Kept them in it to allow them to score twice late to get the result. Can't wait to see what happens in the playoffs!

Grats to SKC on their worst to first comeback in the Eastern Conference this year! Started out the season 1 for 10 in a massive road trip while their new stadium was finished, and then come back and finish out with two straight wins to take the top spot in the Eastern Conference, and home field throughout the playoffs into MLS Cup! Woot!