OT: Need Likes from my Husker bretheren

If I could kindly ask you to go to this picture on FB, and like the picture of our our little guy - he's in his lion costume, and the picture is labeled "our little lion". We are in a FB contest that ends at 4:00pm today. If you would take 2 seconds out of your busy day, I would appreciate it!!

I know in my heart if he wins, this will change his entire life, he will immediately gain an enormous amount of confidence, and should be ready to contribute to a LB or DB position next year to help out the team. Do this for the Huskers, as we badly need quality recruits in these key positions.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hopefully he'll grow up to be more talented than his old man on the gridiron. :D Thanks for voting!

Nice pic... Seen it on my FB already.... Don't remember you being much the athlete in HS buddy :lol: ... PS I voted for your little lion, congrats on the cute little fella....

Thanks for the vote. Yes - I found my talent was keeping the benches nice and toasty, but when I was out there, I tried to show the heart of Rudy while I was getting tossed around.