Youth Football coaches and the Diamond Offense

As some of you may know I coach youth football (ages 10-12) and I know there are some coaches on this board as well. Two weeks ago I decided to implement the Diamond Formation offense. I got together with a local high school coach who is a very good friend of mine and we scripted 12 plays out of this particular formation. Last week I decided to use in our 7 th game of the season (we are currently 6-0). All I can say is WOW!!! We ended up scoring the first five times we had the ball. This was against a team that we barely beat 4 games (who was 5-1) ago running the Wing and the Wishbone formations. After the game their coaches had nothing but great things to say about this offense. They had no idea how to stop it. (I loved hearing that of course)

If any of you coaches out there would like to have my plays I will be more than happy to send them to you. I am by no means saying that I am an offensive genius but if you really want to expose all of your speed at the running backs position, this is the offensive formation for you.

Again, if you would like these plays sent to you....just pm me your email address and I will send them off to ya.

Thanks and good luck to all you coaches the rest of this season!

Rob