O-line recruits

This guy Thomas seems very interesting to me. 6-6, 320 and is a JC recruit which means he might be mature enough to jump in right now. I gotta believe that BC with his O-line background saw something strong here. If we get Murtha listed at

6-8, 315.... DAAAMN! I wonder if Seth Olson is regreting his decision? With all due respect, despite the turmoil, I cannot believe a top recruit from Nebraska would consider going anywhere else. That is mind boggling to me.

thats Neal Thomas right Cal? yep I believe hes at San Fran JC right now. I guess that team is a huge producer of D1 talent, a la Garden City & others in KS. would be good to establish a relatiship w/em.

remember Seth Olsen is not orginally from Neb. He came from MN I believe in the middle of HS if not junior high, and always had his heart set on Iowa. so it wasnt a huge surprise. but yes that does pose the other question of if he was even good enough to play w/ our current roster, assuming we land the big Murtha.