Let's party like it's 1999!

I still feel like Wisconsin is going to come out of the Leaders, the only other team I can see possibly coming out of that division is Ohio State but I still have a hard time believing in them with how ineffective their offense can be at times. As far as I'm concerned Penn St is a fraud and is going to go winless the next three. The only game I could see NU losing is possibly at Michigan but I think that is a far stretch and feel you Huskers will be marching on to the conference title game tied with my spartans at 7-1. Rest assured as well, regardless of who represents the Legends (either MSU or NU) I have no qualms about cheering for NU and routing for guys to put a beating on the Bucks or Badgers.

Ditto if you guys happen to make it

I still feel like Wisconsin is going to come out of the Leaders, the only other team I can see possibly coming out of that division is Ohio State but I still have a hard time believing in them with how ineffective their offense can be at times. As far as I'm concerned Penn St is a fraud and is going to go winless the next three. The only game I could see NU losing is possibly at Michigan but I think that is a far stretch and feel you Huskers will be marching on to the conference title game tied with my spartans at 7-1. Rest assured as well, regardless of who represents the Legends (either MSU or NU) I have no qualms about cheering for NU and routing for guys to put a beating on the Bucks or Badgers.

My gosh....trying to determin who is going to go to the CCG between our division in the B1G is 100x better than between Nebraska or K-State/Mizzery in the Big-12 conf. I know I need to get over that terrible conference but it just shows you how much more excited about being in the B1G! Will be cheering for your team there Sparty if we happen to stumble...