Speaking of Biblical illiteracy

Tony Snowjob was the most blatant liar.

Dana Perino was flat out incompetent.

Jay Carney is just another clown in a long line of clowns.

Gotta disagree with you about Tony Snow..................probably about as well respected by both sides as we have had..........

I agree Perino was more impressed with herself than I was........

And even though Carney is an irritant that somebody should smack......................his predecessor resembled the "Family Guy" from Fox........

Dana Perino was flat out incompetent.

Jay Carney is just another clown in a long line of clowns.

Sub, I think Tony Snow was well respected by all sides - well before his untimely death. But you are right about the long line of clowns. These guys often have to defend the undefensible. Like being 'forced' to agree wt your wife in front of the kids when you know the kids might be right in this case.

Gotta disagree with you about Tony Snow..................probably about as well respected by both sides as we have had..........

Sub, I think Tony Snow was well respected by all sides - well before his untimely death. But you are right about the long line of clowns. These guys often have to defend the undefensible. Like being 'forced' to agree wt your wife in front of the kids when you know the kids might be right in this case.

That depends what you mean by "both sides".

Tony Snow totally disgusted me because evrey word he uttered was a dishonesty designed to misrepresent the truth.

And there is no thing I dislike more than dishonesty.

Tony Snow was a disgusting liar, which is why he was Rush Limbaugh's favorite substitute host for years. He's fondly remembered because sympathetic people are quick to forgive a dying man. He was respected for his talents as a spinmeister, but he's not exactly a popular character among the left (mainline Democrats aren't "the left", btw). That said, all Press Secretaries, like the politicians they represent, are professional liars and con artists. Believe what any of them say at your own peril.

Tony Snow totally disgusted me because evrey word he uttered was a dishonesty designed to misrepresent the truth.

Every word he uttered was a "dishonesty"? Every word? Every single word he uttered?

I think you might just be a little dishonest there, friend...and, like you, there is nothing I dislike more than dishonesty.

That depends what you mean by "both sides".

Then you should really hate BO!! :w00t