HELP WANTED: offensive lineman

dedhoarse Hello, so UN's ol had some trouble with the 100th worst d in the nation - well the only good news & cure may be coming this weekend for the OU game in the packages of:

walton 6'3", 270, 5.2, indian head, md ****

lewis 6'5", 280, 5.2, aurora, co **** (unofficial)

dorrestein 6'7", 305, 5.25, plainfield, il *** (was a ** a month, ago)

williams 6'6", 305, 5.4, florissant, mo *** (was a ** a month, ago), he has been given the invite from the UN coaches & may come this week (slim chance), or UN's home game against KSU (better chance).

UN has the lead for adams 6'8", 325, cadiz, ky (he has not taken another official visit to any other college - but did attend one of UK's earlier game (unofficial).

campbell 6'6", 270, 4.75 (WOW), has UN in the lead (his parent & he liked UN a lot), but he will probably take some visits to other school (probably east coast colleges, just a hunch) - if he signs with UN or another school he may play on the DL.

henry 6'3", 295, 5.50, & jones 6'5", 300, 5.40 are N

kriehbiel 6'7", 272, 5.00, pratt, ks (he had UN high after they ordered - but that has cooled a bit - KSU gets his first visit in dec.

these are the o-lineman that UN has a great chance at...campbell, walton, & jones are on rivals top 250 prospects...I think that they are better than last years ol visits...I just wish that I was a lot more wowwed (like ia's ol recruits last year wowwed me, with 3 top 100 prospects - one being a te of course, & 1 top 250 prospect).