Up and vanished like a fart in the wind

WYHusk

6 AM on a Sunday, and I'm posting on this damn board. Dumb. So, in announcement that will shake you to your very core, I'm outta here. Life's too short and Husker games are too long to go on hanging around here rehashing everything, especially on bad weeks. Nothing against you fine folks, but there's fresh air outside. I'm done and I ain't coming back. Mods delete or whatevs at your pleasure.

fart-in-the-wind.PNG

GBR.

Some people take this stuff way too seriously. Just like they take Husker football way too seriously. I hope your life goes on when we win and lose. These are college kids playing a game folks. Some of us like to talk about it. If it's going to raise your blood pressure, or kill your heart, then yes, maybe you should take a break.

We hear this sort of thing about, oh, two to five times a season.

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

My thoughts exactly....what's worse is the poster had to gain attention by posting one last time. I'm going to leave the thread up to hopefully improve their self esteem in the marvolous world of anonymous internet posting,.