We are being invaded by the Mexican Zetas on our border

Yes our guns go across the border and terrorists and drugs come from the other way , SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP , we are about to get hit hard and everyone is more concerned with Nancy Graces boob flipping out than the terrorists that are within our borders.

Already gave this link on a former 30 year Green Beret's telling us about the US and Israels plans to bomb Iran , however in the SECOND PART of this radio interview ...

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/# Click into : SPECIAL GUEST , MASTER SERGEANT JESS JOHNSON PART 2 , the subject changes to recent developments on our Texas / Mexican border.

I had some on this board criticize this 30 year Green Beret and his opinions on the plans to bomb Iran , fair enough , most of us are guessing on that , however , as far as our porous border and the drug gang Zetas that control parts of our southern border ; there is no mistaking Sergeant Johnsons message , as he lives in Texas and we know much here about what is happening in Mexico , as it effects us directly.

Main point being , Al Queda and other middle eastern terrorists are partnering with the drug , weapon and human smuggling Zetas , and the combination of that , with our porous border could be deadly for our country. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview , as we are being INVADED , and our press outside of Texas is not telling anyone about this. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview BEFORE you give your opinion. Do you know that the tunnels that the Zetas have been digging across the border look alot like the engineering that Hamas and Hezbollah have dug in their battle with Israel ? Did you know that the Zetas already have an extensive smuggling route inside the US ? Did you know the US is arming other drug gangs in Mexico to fight the Zetas ? I am not claiming everything in this interview is the gospel , but if half is true , we need to put some of our soldiers on the border because the Zetas are running uncontrolled on our Texas / US border ... and the Zetas are coming across our border into the US ..

What we do know is that people in the Obama administration have been sending weapons to Mexico - weapons that end up killing Americans...and law-abiding Mexicans.

Nancy Grace's boob flipped out!!!! Yos why didn't you tell me I thought we were friends!!! :ahhhhhhhh

So many boobs flip out these days (e.g., Louis Farrakhan), that I didn't see it as significant. Sorry friend.

Holy cow, tears are a flowin'!! I have to thank you for the laugther that you give me each day. ROTFL!! I just can't stop laughing!! Now the image of Louis Farrakhan is in my brain, you are torturing me man!! How do you get rid of that!! :ahhhhhhhh

Yes our guns go across the border and terrorists and drugs come from the other way , SOMEONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP , we are about to get hit hard and everyone is more concerned with Nancy Graces boob flipping out than the terrorists that are within our borders.

Already gave this link on a former 30 year Green Beret's telling us about the US and Israels plans to bomb Iran , however in the SECOND PART of this radio interview ...

http://dfw.cbslocal....charley-jones/# Click into : SPECIAL GUEST , MASTER SERGEANT JESS JOHNSON PART 2 , the subject changes to recent developments on our Texas / Mexican border.

I had some on this board criticize this 30 year Green Beret and his opinions on the plans to bomb Iran , fair enough , most of us are guessing on that , however , as far as our porous border and the drug gang Zetas that control parts of our southern border ; there is no mistaking Sergeant Johnsons message , as he lives in Texas and we know much here about what is happening in Mexico , as it effects us directly.

Main point being , Al Queda and other middle eastern terrorists are partnering with the drug , weapon and human smuggling Zetas , and the combination of that , with our porous border could be deadly for our country. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview , as we are being INVADED , and our press outside of Texas is not telling anyone about this. I urge you to listen to the second part of this radio interview BEFORE you give your opinion. Do you know that the tunnels that the Zetas have been digging across the border look alot like the engineering that Hamas and Hezbollah have dug in their battle with Israel ? Did you know that the Zetas already have an extensive smuggling route inside the US ? Did you know the US is arming other drug gangs in Mexico to fight the Zetas ? I am not claiming everything in this interview is the gospel , but if half is true , we need to put some of our soldiers on the border because the Zetas are running uncontrolled on our Texas / US border ... and the Zetas are coming across our border into the US ..

What we do know is that people in the Obama administration have been sending weapons to Mexico - weapons that end up killing Americans...and law-abiding Mexicans.

Nancy Grace's boob flipped out!!!! Yos why didn't you tell me I thought we were friends!!! :ahhhhhhhh

So many boobs flip out these days (e.g., Louis Farrakhan), that I didn't see it as significant. Sorry friend.

I just want you to know that I walked in the door of my house still cracking up. The wife wanted to know what was so funny. Obviously I told her and she laughed. Has Jay Leno called yet, I hear they are looking for a replacement!! :D

In this video, Senator John Cornyn asks AG Eric Holder is he knows the difference between "Wide Receiver" and "Fast and Furious," it's obvious that Holder does not. Cornyn then asks him if he "is winging it." The Senator then schools the Attorney General of the United States, our highest Law Enforcement official on the differences. I know you cannot be thrown out of office for being stupid - if you could, Joe Biden would be sacking groceries in Dover.

In this video, Senator John Cornyn asks AG Eric Holder is he knows the difference between "Wide Receiver" and "Fast and Furious," it's obvious that Holder does not. Cornyn then asks him if he "is winging it." The Senator then schools the Attorney General of the United States, our highest Law Enforcement official on the differences. I know you cannot be thrown out of office for being stupid - if you could, Joe Biden would be sacking groceries in Dover.

He knew what was going on and anyone who doesn't believe that is very gullible. He is like most politicians he is covering up to save his butt!! Same old same old, the only thing I don't understand is I thought they drained the swamp and I thought they were going to be transparent. Same old politicians, promises, promises!! :devil