Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents

Ok so no matter when he leaves he is guarenteed a job. Well then, the sooner they are gone the better!!

Bad politicians are a dime a dozen.

It's best to keep the corporate whores out by enacting campaign finance reform, so they can't buy their way into office.

I am for campaign finance reform but I also believe that most of the corruption comes when politicians are in office way too long!! :wasted

Incumbants have the pulpit (advantage) and more name recognition (could be disadvantage).

But their biggest advantage is their ability to raise corporate money.

Take that away, and they'll be kicked out of office when they perform poorly.

Ok so no matter when he leaves he is guarenteed a job. Well then, the sooner they are gone the better!!

It's best to keep the corporate whores out by enacting campaign finance reform, so they can't buy their way into office.

I am for campaign finance reform but I also believe that most of the corruption comes when politicians are in office way too long!! :wasted

Incumbants have the pulpit (advantage) and more name recognition (could be disadvantage).

Put in term limits and the same could be said!! :w00t

Ummm . . . how do term limits limit their ability to raise corporate money? For someone who just complained about a lack of facts you sure offer precious few.

Ummm . . . how do term limits limit their ability to raise corporate money? For someone who just complained about a lack of facts you sure offer precious few.

Obviously they only have four or six years and why would they be raising money if they are not going to be able to be reelected try to keep up and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! :nutz

Obviously they only have four or six years and why would they be raising money if they are not going to be able to be reelected try to keep up and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

Look at the gaggle of freshmen Tea Party Republicans in congress... cheap whores who took Koch/Armey/Cheney/Rove/etc money raised from corportations who had previously done little to no damage.

Obviously they only have four or six years and why would they be raising money if they are not going to be able to be reelected try to keep up and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! :nutz

I do believe that you missed the point entirely. I eagerly await your second effort.

Obviously they only have four or six years and why would they be raising money if they are not going to be able to be reelected try to keep up and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

Look at the gaggle of freshmen Tea Party Republicans in congress... cheap whores who took Koch/Armey/Cheney/Rove/etc money raised from corportations who had previously done little to no damage.

Bingo. Easy and obvious example of why excessive turnover makes politicians even more susceptible to corporate interests.

Bingo. Easy and obvious example of why excessive turnover makes politicians even more susceptible to corporate interests.

That in comparison to career politicians who take us to the cleaners every day?!?! Have you seen what they made congress into. They have shoe shines and spas and gyms health insurance and golden parachtues. They are fleecing us like we are ignorant sheep. Well, at least some of us see the problem!! :dis

Right there is the rub he is a professional. We shouldn't have professional politicians!! The intent of the founding fathers was for citizens to GIVE fours years (or six) of their lives to the country and then go back to their original profession. Many politicians see the job as a lifetime gig and stick the taxpayer with more and more frills as their power grows with each election. That is why I think a major fix to this country would be to have term limits. Many people saw the dangers of one person staying in the white house for an extended period of time. Well, the same thing could be said for congress!!

One of the best results of term limits would be the limited influence lobbyists would have over the congress. They couldn't cozy up to a politician they knew was going to win because he had been there for twenty years. :restore2

Joe Walsh is a FRESHMAN TEA PARTY rep. So now that we all know that...what is your reply? :)

Right there is the rub he is a professional. We shouldn't have professional politicians!! The intent of the founding fathers was for citizens to GIVE fours years (or six) of their lives to the country and then go back to their original profession. Many politicians see the job as a lifetime gig and stick the taxpayer with more and more frills as their power grows with each election. That is why I think a major fix to this country would be to have term limits. Many people saw the dangers of one person staying in the white house for an extended period of time. Well, the same thing could be said for congress!!

One of the best results of term limits would be the limited influence lobbyists would have over the congress. They couldn't cozy up to a politician they knew was going to win because he had been there for twenty years. :restore2

Joe Walsh is a FRESHMAN TEA PARTY rep. So now that we all know that...what is your reply? :)

It would be great to know that he wouldn't have the opprotunity of another term now wouldn't it CB? chuckleshuffle

It would be great to know that he wouldn't have the opprotunity of another term now wouldn't it CB? chuckleshuffle

Ok let's just agree on that. :)

That in comparison to career politicians who take us to the cleaners every day?!?! Have you seen what they made congress into. They have shoe shines and spas and gyms health insurance and golden parachtues. They are fleecing us like we are ignorant sheep. Well, at least some of us see the problem!! :dis

What? Golden parachutes and shoe shines? Good lord. I think you might want to turn down the talk radio.

What? Golden parachutes and shoe shines? Good lord. I think you might want to turn down the talk radio.

Are you trying to tell me career politicians aren't getting huge pensions? Go look at their retirement packages!! :wasted