Hi EveryBody!!!

EZ-E

My absence from the board has been me being too busy, but I have indeed been reading a lot of posts. Here are some things through my travels that I have been burning on.

1) Stafford, catch the ball and we shut Michigan State out. That team had no business even playing on the same field as us and it stings me that they might get a chance at Wisconsin that should be ours!

2) We all knew at some point we would have our let down game and it came. I am the biggest Bo supporter as you all know, but to get to the next level, these games have to stop.

3) Winning on the road in Happy Valley is never easy. Especially with all of the emotion swirling like there was. What I saw Saturday was two emotionally drained teams exchanging blows. We went on the road and beat the number 12 ranked team in the nation. Didn't have to be pretty and I knew that it wouldn't be.

4) Lavonte David, great play son. If that doesn't win you the Big Ten Player of the Year and the top linebacker in the nation, I just don't know what will.

5) Save the one play in the secondary, Andrew Green has played very well the past three weeks. A lot of young potential on our defense.

6) Dennard Robinson gives other teams opportunities in games with his arm. When he throws those 4-5 balls this game, WE NEED TO CATCH THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) The formula to beat Michigan is to play the spinner I do believe. EMart at one end, and another athletic guy on the other. That should keep Shoelace within the tackles and give Lavonte a chance to do what we all know that he is capable of.

Cheers boys.

Not to make excuses but I do feel that when we played NU it was our let down game after starting off with huge wins against Ohio State, Michigan, and WIsconsin. Nebraska played a great football game against us, but I do feel that the teams are very evenly matched. Anyways just my two cents. Go Green!