Fuzzy's first season of NCAA 2012

Finally finished the first season of NCAA 2012. First of all, the games were not the same due to moving teams around. Aggies and Tigers to the SEC, TCU and WVU to Big 12, Pitt and Syracuse to ACC. It threw off the schedule for everyone.

FBS Midwest, Fresno State, Washington, Indiana, Purdue, NC State, Minnesota, Michigan State, Northwestern, Penn State, Michigan, Iowa.

Don't really want to post details about each game. Basically went undefeated until i faced off against Iowa, @ Kinnick Stadium mind you. Lost 13 - 16. but still went to faceoff against Wisconsin, who was undefeated and #1 in the polls. Lost to Wisconsin, 22 - 23. Ended up in the Captial One bowl against #5 Alabama. Beat them 27 - 26. Damion Stafford's INT on the 2 yard line, but was tackled into the endzone gave Alabama a safety that pulled them to 26, plus they got the ball back, but thankfully Lavonte David knocked away a pass on 4th down with 15 seconds left to seal the win for the Huskers.

Hardware?

Alfonzo Dennard won the Chuck Bednarik Award and the Jim Thorpe Award

Jared Crick won the Lombardi Trophy and the Bronko Nagurski Award

Brett Maher won the Ray Guy Trophy

Mike Caputo won the Rimington Award

Ameer Abdullah won the Returner of the Year Award

Key Injury was Rex Burkhead who had a dislocated disk against Washington and was out for the season.

Taylor Martinez was 4th on the Heisman list. You might think that Russell Wilson won the Heisman going 14 - 0. But it was actually the QB from Hawaii.

I was able to retain Martinez, Martin, Meredith and Steinkuhler to stay and not go early for the draft. Baptiste wanted to transfer to Colorado, but convinced him to stay.

Should be a rather exciting 2nd season.

Stay tuned...

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to retain Martinez, Martin, Meredith and Steinkuhler to stay and not go early for the draft. Baptiste wanted to transfer to Colorado, but convinced him to stay.

Baptiste transferred on mine was well, wasn't able to talk him out of it. Did you have him as a WR or CB? I switched him over to CB and tweaked his #s to make him the #3 corner but kept his WR-type ball skills.