I feel sorta dirty

...Took my 10 year old Son to the neighborhood Gymnastics and Cheerleading academy Saturday for the 1st time..4 other boys and almost 200 girls...Felt like we were in Muslim Heaven until the shreiking started.

Beanman

I know how you feel. I took my 4 year old to gymnastics and he was the only boy. Of course he had a stroke and I was just trying to find something that would help his balance, strength etc. But still didn't feel right.

macroboy

Big of you guys to do what is right and not let some "manly" bs get in your way...even if it is still messing with your head.

HUSKER37

Maybe not...I'm always joking with him about how ghey Baseball and Soccer is..I do find it funny? that he started mentioning the girls mamaries and butts right away..Like he was uncomfortable about what he was going to tell his friends or his older brother.

Knowing him, I don't think I have to worry about him objectifying women or making fun of gay folks...but just to be sure..I should Probably say something if there's a next time...I gotta keep remembering, I'm s'posed to set an example..not be his best buddy all the time.

I had an older cousin win the state championship for North Platte back in the '70's and possibly a distant female cousin win a gold medal in Gymnastics at the Olympics, so even though I'm rather "Bulky", I've never really considered Gymnastics a "girlyman" sport.

There's a lot to be said for the body you end up with and not look like a retired heavyweight boxer like me...Plus you get to play with more girls which despite what my old chiropractor kept insisting..isn't all that bad.