Do we still have any Coaching Vacancies?

CornHOLIO

According to a source, John Sanders has been let go as head football coach at Scottsdale Saguaro, where he led the Sabercats to four state championships in his five seasons leading the program.

icon_new_photo.pngOct. 28, 2011: Chaparral 65, Saguaro 0 | icon_new_photo.pngSanders' titles: 2011 | 2010 | 2008 | 2007

Sanders created an outcry from Saguaro alumni the final week of the regular season when he did not play most of his starters, including Player of the Year D.J. Foster. Chaparral played all of its starters and rolled to a 65-0 victory on national cable television.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/preps/ne/articles/2012/01/05/20120105saguaro-high-school-football-fires-john-sanders.html#ixzz1ibqkGWJM

[/left]

probably won't have any more vacancies this year, unless Cotton is let go/moves into the front office...and even then, I really feel like the plan, in that case, would be to have Garrison move to OL, Vince Marrow is promoted from GA to coach TE's, and Stai would probably be the new GA (Apparently, starting next year, teams can have 4 Graduate Assistants, 2 for each side of the ball, so I would expect Ganz to move up to that as well)...I don't see us hiring a High School coach from AZ...who, was far as I can tell, has no connections to the coaching staff, other than Beck being the HC there from 93-95 (they wouldn't have been together on the staff) and that we recruit AZ heavily...he also seems to have more of a defensive background anyways, not to mention he's gotta be 60-something by now...I'll pass.